"Flawed" by Andrea Dorfman

Hello! Today I really want to share this short film. I found it a few months ago but was only uploaded to the creator's YouTube channel recently, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share. I've loved this video and watched it probably a hundred times. I really hope you can spare the time to enjoy it.




"Flawed" is the true story of a woman who falls in love with a plastic surgeon, and must confront the idea of feeling flawed. I could relate to the message of her story completely. I think a lot of people can. Check out other works of Andrea Dorfman on her YouTube channel as well if you can: She does fantastic work and I highly recommend them!

Click here to see the video through YouTube.

Or use this link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc5bSu1QMrE .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Friendships and Psoriatic Arthritis

My Arthritis Depression

Leflunomide, Calcium Oxalate Crystals, and Kidney Stones